Vibrant Team Environment
Study Support towards AAT/ACCA
Excellent Career Progression
I am currently recruiting for a growing Accountancy Practice in South Manchester. They have an excellent reputation in developing Accountancy professionals through their studies and providing strong opportunities to progress their careers.
- Provide accounting, tax and administrative support to a portfolio of clients.
- Ensure a sound approach to advising bespoke solutions to clients.
- Manage your own portfolio of clients, completing all bookkeeping duties required.
- Preparation of Quarterly VAT and PAYE.
- Answering incoming queries.
- Involvement with aspects of Payroll.
The position will suit applicants who have studied an Accountancy related degree as well as having office based experience.
The salary for the position is £17,000 with study support through to full ACCA qualification.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job