Job Role: Accounts Assistant
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Job Type: Full time, permanent
You will be working for an established organisation based in Coalville, on a full time permanent basis. This company is a fantastic client of ours and a pleasure for us to support them with their recruitment due to their work great ethic and fun, friendly environment.
- Preparation and reconciliation of client accounts
- Purchase ledger invoice and payment processing
- Involvement in year-end audit
- Preparation and input of nominal journals
- Involvement in internal audit programme
- Visits to sites to meet with clients
- Additional ad-hoc duties potential for a selection of other Finance roles such as budgeting, management reports, cash book, expenses, sales ledger, cash reconciliations, VAT etc.
- Ideally experience working within a Finance team previously
- Great attention to detail
Applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
If you are wanting a new opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Mav at or alternatively, please call on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job