Accounts Assistant - Guildford
£23,000 - £24,000
Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to carry out various duties. The company offers fantastic benefits such as contributory pension and private healthcare.
Key tasks, duties and quality standards:
- Set up new supplier and expense accounts
- Code and post invoices/expenses to nominals
- Run monthly/weekly reports
- Pay invoices/expenses when due
- Assist Finance Director in managing cash outflows of the business.
- Assist Management accountant with analysis of nominals and other reconciliations.
- Deal with all telephone queries
- Cover for Guildford cashiers in regards to daily banking and other adhoc cashier tasks
- Office account bank reconciliation
- Maintain Petty cash system daily
Additional and or different Duties
This job description is non-exhaustive and the Firm reserves the right to vary the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the Firm’s business.
Essential personal qualities and attributes
- Prioritisation skills
Essential skills, knowledge and abilities (Competencies)
- 2-3 years purchase ledger experience
- Organisational/administrative skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Microsoft outlook/excel confident
- General IT literacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job