Our client based in Northallerton is looking for an Accounts Assistant/Administrator to join their team. Working within a small team they are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for:
- Inputting purchase invoices onto the system
- Reconciling statements
- Inputting hours worked for the employees for staff payroll
- VAT return (training can be given if required)
- Order processing
- Providing administrative support to the Director
- Answering the telephone
- Meeting and greeting visitors as required
Candidates will need to have accounts knowledge and have previous experience of working within an office enviornment. You will be happy working for a small team and be prepared to assist with lots of different tasks. You will be IT literate, enthusiastic and have an outgoing disposition. Training can be given if necessary.
This role is either on a full-time basis or they would consider someone working school hours.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job