Accounts Assistant - Birmingham Business Park
The company are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant who is resourceful, resilient and has experience of dealing with multiple suppliers on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and attributes: great administrative and data entry skills, good communication skills, excellent analytical skills, knowledge of financial and reporting software, most notably; Sage Line 50.
As an Accounts Administrator within the company, your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Ensure that all supplier invoices are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Resolve all invoice and supplier queries in a timely manner.
- Dealing in multi currency
- Ensure that supplier statements are reconciled in a timely manner.
- Reconciliation of control accounts to month and year end.
- Assisting with preparation of monthly and annual statutory accounts.
- Monitor own and department KPIs.
- Key internal contact for all Supplier invoice queries.
- Maintain superior level of accuracy.
- Communicate accurately and effectively via written and/or verbal correspondence.
- Administering and filing of all paperwork, including tenders and reports
- Ordering of plant hire equipment and materials
- General administrative duties
Our CLient is looking for someone of experince in working in a larger organisation with over 100 million turnover per annum.
Due to the nature of the company the ideal candidate must be flexible and able to adapt to the daily needs of the business, with some days requiring you to administer complex tenders, and other days requiring you to make the tea! It is a very varied role within a company that can offer great future opportunities.
This is a full-time, permanent position, between the hours of 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday and the company are looking to offer a very competitive salary.
Our client is looking to interview immediately, so if this role seems like the right one for you, please submit your application ASAP.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job