We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Bereavement Support Team dealing with Probate Services for our clients.
We are based in smart offices in Yate and have been helping our clients deal with Wills and Probate Services for twenty five years.
Your duties will include;
- Basic Accounting
- Sending and Processing Mail
- Emailing Clients and Companies
- Using Word and Excel
- Answering and making Telephone Calls
Your skills should include;
- Microsoft Computer Competent
- Proficient at Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Cheerful and Enthusiastic with an ability to show sympathy towards a grieving relative
This is a full time position based in Yate, 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday. You will enjoy a comfortable cheerful working environment, together with all the usual workplace benefits.
There is no need to have previous experience in Probate Services but it would be an advantage to have previously worked in a Financial or Legal Services environment.
- Computer Literate
- General Administration
- Telephone Manner
- Keyboard Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job