Job Role: Accounts Administrator-Temp role and a quick start for the right candidate!
Do you enjoying working in Accounts and do you have experience with CRM systems and Excel?
Do you have experience in working with Sales Ledger and processing invoices?
Salary: £8.50-9.00 per hour depending on skills and experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join a well-established brand in Leicester. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and progressive Company with exciting future prospects.
You will have a methodical approach to work and be capable of following procedure to the letter and liaise confidently with both internal and external staff.
- Day to day running of Accounts Admin-Filing, answering telephone calls, taking messages, responding to e-mails on a daily basis
- Processing daily, weekly, monthly invoicing & checking of these invoices
- Answering customer queries via e-mail and telephone
- Preparing and sending customer statements
- Ensuring daily sales reconciliations are completed
- Daily invoicing run
- Posting of remittances for cash received
- You will be working to strict deadlines and so we are looking for a high level of accuracy
- Resolving issues and dealing with queries wit regards to Sales ledger
- All remittances to be loaded onto the system, manual invoices and credit are to be raised
- Management of debit notes
The successful candidate will be: -
- Previous experience in an Accounts role is essential at least 2 years and ideally Sales Ledger
- Pro-active in your approach
- Word, Excel and Outlook
- You will be energetic and inquisitive and have excellent office management skills
- Confident at communicating with people at all levels
- Resilience and drive to get things right the first time
- Great communication both written and verbal
Hours: Full time. Monday to Friday 08:30-17:00
Longevity: Temp role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job