A few reasons why our client’s Finance Team love working there…
* Full training and support throughout your career
* 25 days holiday
* 6% Company pension Scheme
* Subsidised Gym Membership
* Discounts & offers for employees
* Free onsite parking
Our client is a large international services company who are Investors in People Gold accredited and are committed to employee engagement and development.
Does this sound like somewhere you’d like to work?
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal Accounts Administrator role for you…
- Possess or be working towards AAT or ACCA qualification
- Experience within a finance reconciliation role
- Experience in a Bank Reconciliation role
- Experience of working in a financial shared service environment
- Experience working with Oracle or other Finance Systems
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Administrator…
- Performing the ledger accounting transactions for a number of our group companies.
- Accurate and timely reconciliation for all bank accounts
- Accurate and timely accounting and reconciliation for retail revenue related transactional processes, including associated control accounts
- Ensuring all revenues are allocated and posted to the correct bank accounts and respective general ledger and tax codes and to ensure all reconcile to appropriate revenue management systems
- Ensuring all entries are reconciled and accounted within agreed deadlines
- Timely reporting of cash balances to our Treasury Team
If you are AAT Qualified and have experience of accounts payable and accounts receivable, then our client want to hear from you!
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Accounts Administrator in Portsmouth.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job