As an Accounting and Reporting Assistant Analyst, you will support and drive the execution of standard period-end transactions, drive completion of accurate financial statements and identify opportunities to improve the accounting and reporting processes across a range of business areas.
Typical duties will include;
* Executing standard period-end transactions and journals
* Producing/Developing standardised reporting suites for Business Partnering teams
* Driving the delivery of period-end results to the agreed deadlines and standards
* Ensuring that the appropriate control mechanisms are in place and followed
* Supporting external audit preparation
* Supporting the delivery of Finance improvement initiatives and implementations
* Various retail discounts
* Annual bonus of up to 4%
An ideal candidate would have previous experience in an analyst role in a finance function, be studying towards a professional accounting qualification (AAT/CIMA/ACCA) and be skilled in Microsoft Excel/Access.
We are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible so apply today!
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
- Accounting Reporting Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job