The successful Accounting and Advisory Manager will be responsible for managing the team in conjunction with Partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of technical audit and other assurance services for this brilliant independent practice.
My client are a very well regarded independent practice based in Beaconsfield. They work with a wide client base varying in size and sector. They have a good track record of retaining very talented individuals.
The Accounting and Advisory Manager will be responsible for:
Managing and developing a portfolio of clients.
Ensuring assignments are fully completed before being passed to Partners.
Planning the assignment efficiently to meet budgets and recoverability of fees required and communicate to the team.
- Managing the allocation of work to other team members.
- Completing regular review of work to ensure compliance standards are met.
- Interact fully with clients in conjunction with senior audit team ensuring they are kept informed of progress.
- Completion and submission of timesheets within set deadlines.
- Assist Partners with the analysis of WIP.
- Apply up-to-date technical knowledge at all times, advising team as required.
The successful Accounting and Advisory Manager will be:
ACA / ACCA Qualified
Minimum of six years work experience within Accounting & Advisory
Encouraging the effective use of IT within the team, including excel, audit and accounts packages (Viztopia, Teamate, Sage), outlook and CCH.
Undertake CPD in accordance with Institute and Rouse Partners requirements and maintain up to date CPD record
- Maintains high professional standards of conduct and practice.
- Applies knowledge of Rouse Partners, industry, markets and core client base, identifying additional services to clients in your portfolio.
- Aware of relevant financial targets and constraints and actively assists senior management in achieving these, keeping Partner/client informed of progress and potential problems including actual vs. budget.
On offer is a competitive salary commensurate with a large firm.
If you are interested in this role or thinking about looking at opportunities in the market please get in touch with Jack Hughes directly on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job