A large, busy practice in Hull are expanding due to ongoing success and growing workloads. The opportunity for a range of Accounts Senior/Semi-Senior staff has arisen to join their team. Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment you’ll guide the team in providing services to the clients’ vast customer portfolio.
With a practice background in Accountancy this role will suit a commercially aware professional with an analytical mind.
This is a great opportunity for those looking for fast career progression to explore a Practice role in a relaxed and reawrding environment.
• ACA Qualified/studying (or equivalent)
• Strong technical practice accounts background
• Strong communication & IT skills
What’s on offer:
• Full Study Support for your current/next Qualification if desired
• Flexible holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Competitive salaries (Depending on Experience and Qualification level)
- Accountancy Firm
- Senior Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'