Accountancy Service Team Leader x 1
Due to significant growth within Brookson Group we are recruiting for an Accountancy Services Team Leader to join our expanding accounts team.
The Accountancy Service Team Leader will be responsible for managing a team of accounting professionals by leading coaching and developing the team and providing and effective and professional service to Brookson One customers.
- Provide key reports to the Accountancy Services Manager on a regular and ad-hoc basis as required
- Provide a professional service to clients, identifying and implementing changes to processes which can be improved in line with the smartest strategy.
- Co-ordinate the team in all aspects of the role to ensure that the service provided by the advisors adheres to the operational performance standards for quality and timeliness
- Ensure that the weekly and monthly targets are achieved
- Manage escalated customer issues, exceptions and technical
- Understand the current and future capabilities of the team, ensuring the team have the skills and knowledge to carrying out their role effectively, identifying any gaps and training needs and implementing the necessary training to address
- Manage employee issues in conjunction with HR where required.
- Carry out regular 121’s and annual Performance
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the team members to ensure continuous improvement in performance and development of skills and opportunities to progress where appropriate
- Professional Individual
- Can do attitude
- Upbeat and people focused
- Strong work ethic
Skill and Experience
- 1-2 year's experience of working in industry/practice in an advisory capacity, advising clients or stakeholders
- Reviewed work on behalf of staff prior to release or partner review
- Strong and proven people management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
What we can offer
- Study Support
- Career progression
- 5% company pension contribution
- 23 days annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Great company culture
- Team Leader
- Advising Clients
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job