Our client a West Midlands based Accountancy Practice is looking for a semi-senior for their local office in Kingswinford. The position is permanent but they might consider a flexible minimum 3 days part-time position.
- Book Keeping to Trial Balance level
- Bank Reconciliation including factoring accounts
- Control Accounts reconciliation
- Management accounts preparation
- Sage Payroll, PAYE and Auto Enrolment
- Preparing and checking VAT returns and submitting to HM Revenue & Customs
- VAT reconciliation
- Customer/supplier account reconciliation as well as effective credit control
- Dealing directly with clients to resolve queries
- Dealing with HMRC on basic client matters.
- Will have accountancy practice experience and can work on own initiative and well as within a team
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and the ability to achieve deadlines
- Be willing to work on site if required
- Must be able to differentiate between Sole Traders, Limited Companies and Partnerships accounts when processing client’s information, or when creating a chart of accounts on Sage.
- IT literate and comfortable using Microsoft Office products.
- Previous knowledge and be a competent user of Sage Line 50.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job