Full-time Accountancy Partner Job Vacancy
Are you a Partner that uses your leadership skills to inspire others?
Are you a Senior Manager or Partner Designate looking for a high-profile role working with a firm of accountants that will value your knowledge and expertise and support your ambitions and aspirations? If so, this rare opportunity to work with an independently owned accounting firm in Fife, Eastern Scotland, could be for you.
If your communication skills are as high level as your technical capability and you have a willingness to get stuck in to take the firm forward, then you’ll be an excellent fit for this growing team.
With a proven track record of practice leadership and strategy, you’ll be passionate about developing a firm and driving them forward.
You’ll be an adept relationship builder with demonstrable experience in developing clients and generating new business revenues.
An inspirational leader and motivator, you’ll be able to identify and nurture talent, mentoring and developing colleagues and formulating employee and capacity planning strategies.
- Managing an extensive client portfolio and providing a range of advisory and compliance services.
- Managing a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants, including managers.
- Strategic and financial responsibility for the management of a team.
- Ensuring the high-quality provision of accounting compliance, corporation tax, payroll, personal tax, outsourcing, management reporting and numerous advisory services.
- Management and growth of a portfolio of clients.
- Oversee the integration and transition to new systems and procedures as necessary.
- Responsible for department and business structure, maximising employee performance and delivery.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This independently-owned accountancy practice in Fife is highly regarded and is now looking to add a high-calibre Partner to the team to support their strategic growth plans.
An outstanding business with an enviable and diverse portfolio of clients, this leading firm of accountants is pursuing an exciting and challenging growth strategy and development plan.
Renowned for its hard-working but fun culture, this firm encourages an inclusive approach that recognises and rewards its people’s commitment, hard work and success.
- Salaried Partner position.
- £90,000 to £110,000.
- A substantial suite of benefits.
- Direct and clear route to equity partnership.
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified with a progressive career to date.
- Ambitious and motivated to succeed.
- Driven to help clients and strives for excellence in all tasks.
- Demonstrable experience of accountancy practice leadership.
- A proven track record of introducing and developing new and profitable revenue streams.
- Technically proficient in all areas, ideally with a preference towards taxation.
- Team leadership experience with the ability to inspire others.
- Strategist with keen business insight.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and audit vacancies on both a permanent and temporary basis for accoutancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'