Our client now has the opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Account Manager to help with the continuing expansion of the UK's fastest growing job board.
- The responsibility of the Account Manager is to consistently renew, retain and re-engage a high number of accounts and ensure a high level of service is given to all customers, whilst meeting business requirements.
- Managing and increasing sales by maintaining and developing customer accounts.
- Actively developing sales from new and lapsed customers.
- Growing the account base, through proactive and structured account reviews.
- Continually maximizing profit through effective account management.
- Achieving individual sales targets and managing each of your customer accounts to the agreed level.
- Providing an excellent level of service to all customers
- Keeping your Team Leader informed of any significant developments with key customers.
Knowledge and experience
- Ability to negotiate with key decision makers.
- Previous experience of renewing and upselling accounts, with high retention rates.
- Experience of working within a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Able to demonstrate good organisational qualities and able to multi-task efficiently.
- Ability to translate the needs of our customers into working procedures and sales opportunities.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working to various KPI's.
- Obtain and respond positively to feedback and take an active interest in personal development.
- Ability to listen effectively and respond appropriately to requests for information and assistance, in a concise and easily understandable style.
- The successful candidate will be a hardworking and resilient individual that is driven by ambition and enthusiasm to build a long stable career.
They are based at the Waterfront Business Park, Fleet, just a 2 minute walk away from the mainline station with direct links to London Waterloo, Basingstoke, Winchester and Southampton.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'