£18'000 - £20'000 + excellent commission structure
Account Managers responsibility
An account Managers primary responsibility is to increase sales from both new and existing clients, but the wider job involves some of the following,
- Calling potential customers to prospect for new business
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer's businesses and requirements
- Creating detailed and accurate proposal documents
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this role and have previous experience in a similar role please get in
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'