We are seeing unprecedented demand for key workers and skilled candidates, from our customers across the UK, resulting in record growth during 2020. To support this growth and ensure that we deliver 100% of our client requirements, we are looking to hire an additional results-focussed Account Managerto join our team.
We are looking for ambitious, driven individuals who can work in an environment where 100% delivery to the customer is not an aspiration - it is a minimum requirement. You must be goal orientated and financially motivated to maximise the considerable earnings potential that this role offers. You will need determination, tenacity and the ability to take the initiative and think creatively in order to achieve the results that our clients expect from us. People with a proven record in a sales or other results-focussed environment will be able to transfer those skills to this sector and therefore recruitment experience is NOT essential. Full sector specific training will be provided.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, flexible hours
It is our belief that we are only as successful as the people who work with us and to that end, we believe we have created a working environment that encourages and rewards success. Your achievements as an Account Managerwill be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, uncapped bonus scheme, and a generous benefits package.
If you have the determination and tenacity to be winner; and the flexibility to work within an environment where no two days are the same, this Account Manager role could be the opportunity for you!
Company: The Business Connection Group is one of the North West's longest established independent recruitment businesses, delivering an exceptional service to clients and candidates across the region for over 30 years. Ask anyone who works in recruitment, and they’ll tell you it’s much, much more than a job - it’s a vocation!
As an Account Manager, you will be working alongside a Senior Account Manager to grow and develop accounts to maximise bookings and revenue whilst providing the highest standard of customer care. You will be expected to provide top-level customer service at all times, visiting client sites to hold inductions and customer meetings, and monitoring productivity to ensure client satisfaction. You will be required to manage your active workers with the assistance of Account Support Administrators and co-ordinate your workforce to maximise opportunities within your accounts. This role will require travelling to clients’ sites and the responsibility of an on-call mobile phone.
- Day to day client communication to maximise business development opportunities
- Creating clear job specifications for each role
- Booking and confirming candidates onto induction/shifts
- Checking in workers and attending site for inductions/new starter shifts
- Holding inductions/training
- Logging absences and conducting return to work interviews (face to face or telephone)
- Dealing with client and candidate queries effectively
- Attending client meetings
- A proven track record gained within an account management or sales role
- The ability to manage client relationships, and identify and develop new business opportunities
- The drive and tenacity to achieve targets and goals, whilst maintaining the highest possible service standards
- A flexible approach to problem solving within a professional business environment
- A genuine passion for customer service - able to deal with candidates, clients and any other parties with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Organised way of working, able to manage several key projects/tasks at one time to meet strict deadlines
- An honest approach, ensuring that any commitments to candidates and clients are met and expectations are managed effectively
- Driving license and the ability to travel to client sites as required
KEYWORDS: Recruitment, sales, targets, results, goals, bonus, winner, recruiter
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the Coronavirus situation, the first stage interview will be conducted by video call - Zoom, Skype, Teams. The second stage interview will be conducted in our office on the Chester Business Park.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for thisparticular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'