Salary circa £25,000
We are currently on the lookout for customer-focused, driven and enthusiastic Account Managers to join a disruptive company who are just about to open their first northern office, in Leeds.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for a large portfolio of varied clients and handle their full journey from answering initial queries through to expiration of their contracts. The role will require you to use your excellent sales skills to ensure that accounts are as profitable as possible while also ensuring that your customer’s needs are met.
Outstanding customer service is of utmost in this position so you must be able to listen intently to their needs and convert these into solutions by matching them up with the correct products.
To be a success in this role you must:
- Have a true passion for customer-service
- Have demonstrable experience in a similar Account Management role
- Have experience working in a B2B capacity
- Be a true team player by listening to and sharing ideas
- Possess an exceptional telephone manner and problem-solving skills
- Be able to work collaboratively and provide feedback and ideas to the business and rest of the team
If this role sounds like the one for you, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your CV via the link below or get in touch with Sophie Cooper at Campbell & Fletcher Recruitment for more information.
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'