Due to exciting expansion of our Great Yarmouth offices, a rare opportunity has become available for an Account Manager to work on our well-known and popular brands, such as the Yarmouth Mercury, Lowestoft Journal and Advertiser Series as well as Eastern Daily Press, East Anglian Daily Times, and our Norfolk & Suffolk magazines.
Based from Great Yarmouth we have an opportunity for an Account Manager to manage advertising clients that are based across the east coast. The role will see you selling print and digital advertising campaigns to both new and existing clients. You will therefore enjoy driving to meet clients, improving current advertising campaigns and inspiring businesses with creative tailor-made solutions that will give them a great return on their investment.
The challenge for local media businesses to remain relevant to their core SME customers is significant. An integral part of the role is to build a strong business network of contacts by attending local events and becoming the face of local media advertising and a trusted advisor to these businesses.
The majority of your time is spent visiting clients, presenting our portfolio of products, learning and listening and providing credible consultations with businesses throughout the area.
The challenging, yet fulfilling role, will really give you the chance to shine and develop existing long term relationship to the next level. Alongside a professional sales approach, you must be able to communicate at all levels. This is a superb opportunity for a sales-focused individual who will enjoy dealing with a range of clients and providing them with creative, relevant, advertising campaigns in both print and digital.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Proven media sales experience.
- Working knowledge of print and digital solutions
- Strong B2B sales background
- Proven track record in selling to SME’s / professional businesses
- Excellent business acumen able to converse well with senior contacts
- Able to build networks at functions and through social media
- Advertising/marketing/local media knowledge or background
- Preference to win new business and create own leads
- Ability to work well with editors and business writers
- Able to create inspiring campaigns and advertising solutions
SALARY, BONUS & BENFITS
- Up to £33,000 per annum inc OTE
- Company car
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold - matched charity fund raising
- Give as You Earn - tax-free charity giving scheme
- Structured career progression, ongoing training and personal performance reviews
Very shortly after receiving your CV, if we are interested we will call you to understand why you believe you have all the right attributes and are perfect to be shortlisted for interview, so please be prepared and look forward to this phone call. We will be calling and short-listing for interview on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as possible. All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Very shortly after receiving your CV, if we are interested we will call you to understand why you believe you have all the right attributes and are perfect to be shortlisted for interview, so please be prepared and look forward to this phone call. All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
We are Archant. The UK’s leading local media company.
Archant people are driven, motivated and passionate about positive change.
We are proud of our history…of our trusted, market-leading heritage newspaper and magazine brands that remain an integral part of everyday life.
But we’re forward-thinking people too. We obsess about innovation, creativity, service and expertise, relentlessly striving to be the most engaging media in every community we serve.
We are on a mission to make digital marketing accessible to all. We build websites, provide complete SEO services and deliver targeted, bespoke digital campaigns that fit our clients’ objectives seamlessly.
We produce video, animation, e-newsletters, apps, blogs - content that brings storytelling to life.
We stage vibrant, celebrated, must-attend events where like-minded people come together…
And because we’re ideas people, we think fluidly. Our multi-award winning 'New European’ national tabloid broke all records as the fastest newspaper launch in history - just nine days from concept to hitting the shops.
A few facts about us:
* We operate over 140 news, lifestyle and special-interest brands throughout Britain.
* Every member of our family receives ongoing development from in-house trainers, complete with interactive online learning. Over 40 modules to choose from keeps you at the top of your game.
* There’s always something new. Hive, our in-house social media, allows you to find new friends with shared interests and have your say on all things Archant. Come join our Staff Forums and help organise some rip-roaring team nights out!
* Archant’s state-of-the-art print centre team have won numerous awards for their service levels and green credentials. As well as our own newspapers, we print over 40 other publications for brands including The Racing Post, Classic Car Weekly and Oxfam. Our giant presses can print 22 full newspapers per second!
* Dialogue is our content marketing agency, producing gorgeous magazines for clients including Rolls Royce, Center Parcs, Royal Ascot and Harley Davidson.
* We stage over 100 must-attend events per year. From intimate and interactive digital learning sessions for SMEs…to major show-stoppers at London Olympia.
- Advertising Sales
- Digital Media
- Field Sales
- Sales Executive
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job