Our client is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their team. As Account Manager you will be the primary point of contact for clients providing outstanding operational support.
Key Role of Account Manager:
- Responsible for fulfilment and ensuring SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Deliver presentations to Client Contract Managers.
- Identification of additional opportunities
Key skills of Account Manager:
- Acquire excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
- Good level of analytical skills
- Education to degree level, preferable but not essential.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
- Account Manager
- Communication Skills
- Client Rapport
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job