Account Manager- Bolton
Basic Salary Up to £23k plus up to 40% bonus
We are recruiting on behalf of a fab client of the outskirts of Bolton, great opportunities for focused, money hungry individuals.
Main purpose of the job
To effectively manage a designated portfolio of customers, including planning and prioritizing sales activity to ensure customer retention, growth and profitability. To maximise sales growth for a defined group of accounts, primarily via telephone contact.
Duties will include:
- Deliver agreed targets (e.g. revenue, margin, volume) with agreed budget to meet the wider requirements of the business nominated customers.
- Achieve assigned activity goals and other defied targets for groups of customers/accounts as agreed with the reporting manager.
- Serve as the initial pint of contact for all assigned accounts.
- Promote and sell all down stream access products to defined customer base; cross sell door drop delivery products where appropriate.
- Negotiate and agree terms with customer within agreed limits (limited authority), ensure correct information/data is provided for billing purposes and facilitate prompt payment by customers once invoiced.
- Assist in the preparation of any contracts, as required.
- Liaise with al necessary internal colleagues to optimise service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Understand and work within policy standards of individual customers to ensure service provisions/ requirements are fulfilled.
- Conduct sales calls, carry out pre-call planning and preparation and develop a self analytical approach in order to identify learning areas from each call.
- Maintain and up-to-date sales/technical knowledge of product portfolio.
- Assist with the training of new hires.
- Keep all company equipment safe and in a good state of repair.
- Discuss, agree and document assigned activity, key performance indicator tools and targets agreed with the line manager.
- Successfully complete career development courses and additional training as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Good analytical and numeracy skills, including ability to analyse data and draw relevant conclusions.
- Basic knowledge of postal and parcel industry as well as knowledge of any specific market sectors (e.g. banking, public sector, energy.)
- In-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Ability to understand and articulate customer needs and requirements.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including ability to adapt communication style, amount and format based upon audience.
- Ability to effective conduct business over the phone.
- Fluency software operating systems, such as MS Office and customer relationship management systems.
Experience - previous account management experience required.
If you are interested in this role please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job