Here at Emis we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager in our Scotland region.
Apart from being the market leaders within the pharmacy software industry, we offer a wealth of benefits with this role including a Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, an attractive pension scheme, Healthcare cash plan, and a bundle of other benefits!
You will be self-driven, motivated, with previous sales experience and ideally a track record of building and maintaining strong customer relationships. Your territory area will be Stirling, Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Hit agreed team and personal targets by prospecting for new business opportunities via cold calling, 3rd party leads, direct contact from potential customers, internet searching, using EMIS tools ie mapping pharmacies, searching through publications ie C&D, going to events and networking/ contacts;
- Qualifying leads to establish validity of the prospecting process via fact finding with the Pharmacy or Group;
- Managing and conducting the sales process for qualified leads; conducting customer meetings, negotiating tailored needs, organising orders & contract paperwork, managing the sales opportunity, liaising with Operations to process the opportunity on the ERP software, and act as a main point of contact for any queries or issues;
- Customer retention through account management; selling in new services and upgrades to our existing customer base, thereby ring-fencing the account and increasing revenue;
- Account managing group customers to ensure that they are happy with EHCP (EMIS Health Community Pharmacy) products and services, selling in of new services and upgrades whilst ensuring that relationships are maintained, whilst making commercial recommendations to the Sales Manager where appropriate for both independent and Group customers;
- Attending networking events and working closely with EMIS Group and 3rd party organisations to market and promote the business` product range and source new business leads;
- Running marketing campaigns with the rest of the Sales team to help drive key business initiatives;
- Ensuring that knowledge of EHCP products and services, and the pharmacy market is continually up to date via reading, researching, and fact finding to ensure creditability with customers is maintained.
- Proficient IT skills (MS Office, CRM`s, Webex);
- Knowledge and understanding of the end to end sales process;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language);
- Flexible to work outside of normal working hours with travel across the UK and Northern Ireland when required;
- Full UK driving licence.
Closing date 28th March
Interviews to take place soon after
Emis reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
We`re the UK leader in connecting healthcare technology. Our innovative systems, software and services enable a patients` whole-life medical history to be safely and securely shared by healthcare professionals across all healthcare settings.
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job