Job Title- Account Manager
Salary- £23,000 to £25,000
The company do offer a performance bonus of up to £4,000 per annum. This is an account management role that requires the successful individual to retain a current portfolio of clients, upsell and cross-sell to increase order revenue and to negotiate on prices to win new business opportunities to meet team sales targets.
Our client is an incredibly reputable company, a market leader in their industry and an employer of choice in Hertfordshire. This fantastic employer is seeking an experienced Account Manager who is personable, engaging, pro-active and motivated.
Our client is an employer of choice in the local area, renowned for offering the best training, development, and support, in addition to a huge list of benefits. A fantastic company to work for!
- Account Manage 12 Large Key Accounts, 30 small to medium sized accounts
- Proactively upsell across the portfolio to ensure team and business sales targets are met
- Provide technical sales knowledge across a very large product range
- Process high volumes of orders using internal system
- Negotiate pricing to secure orders and win new business
- Manage allocated Customer markets to provide a high standard of Sales and Customer service to own accounts
- Deliverance of Monthly UK Sales Targets and Forecasts with review and action plans to ensure targets are achieved.
- Monitor On-Time delivery and review Overdue Order Lines.
- Manage Customer Complaints on Delivery, Quality, Price and Service Levels.
To be considered for this role you must-
Sales and account management experience
Skilled in developing existing accounts
Outstanding communication skills
A pro-active go -getter with a can do positive attitude
Confident with strong presentation, negotiation and rapport building skills
Willing to work in a challenging sales environment
Great commercial awareness and business sense
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy firm based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job