Account Manager, Bournemouth, £24,000 - £28,000 + Bonus, Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm + 23 days holiday + bank holidays + free parking
Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with an extremely successful company based in the Bournemouth area in looking for an Account Manager to join their team due to expansion. This company designs, manufactures products for some of the best known UK retailers.
You will work with the Sales Manager on a warm desk, communicating with clients about new, existing and bespoke products, while building strong client relationships with them. This role offers excellent progression opportunities within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Communicating with new and existing clients, building and developing relationships
- Identifying commercial opportunities
- Understand customer KPIs, targets and review performance
- Organising and managing regular customer meetings
- Preparing for meetings and ensuring samples, costs, designs, presentations and proposals are ready
- Completing market reviews
- Formulating customer specific sales plans/strategies in line with accountable budgets, costing, packaging and retail prices
- Liaising with the products and technical teams
Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous Account Management experience
- Experience dealing with retailers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
This role would suit candidates who are currently working as an Account Manager, Sales Executive, Internal Sales Coordinator, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, New Business Manager, Internal Sales Support, Product Representative or Account Handler.
If you are interested in this position please click 'Apply Now’; alternatively, to find out more or to see other opportunities that we have available please see our website.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job