Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Bredbury, Stockport
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 (DOE) + £5k Bonus
Established in 1997, Our Client helps growing businesses improve efficiency and solve problems using IT and communications technology. With ambitious growth plans, they currently have around 40 people in their team. This is a great opportunity for someone with a good base of experience in service led account management to join our team and play an important part in the business' growth to the mutual benefit of its customers and employees.
The Client is looking for an ambitious, service focused sales professional, with the enthusiasm, ability and experience to succeed, to join the team to secure contract renewals and support sales growth.
- Overseeing the onboarding process for new customers
- Developing and managing customer relationships at multiple contact points
- Ensuring customers are happy with our service throughout their contract
- Analysing billing and usage date to recommend changes
- Renewing customer contracts; preparing proposals, negotiating and closing the order
- Being a central point of contact for key customers, solving escalated customer service queries
- Identifying and developing new opportunities to refer to the sales team
- Gathering customer feedback
Skills & Experience:
- Business to business, customer service
- Proven track record in meeting B2B sales targets
- Delivering exceptional customer service ideally in a technology environment
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Numerate, commercial and computer literate - MS Office Suite including strong excel skills and ability to analyse and present data
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (desirable)
Everything that you do will be underpinned by ensuring that their customers get the best possible service experience. You'll be supporting the onboarding of new customers and nurturing the ongoing relationships by ensuring that customer needs are met and that they feel the value of working with the business. You'll be constantly on the lookout for new sales and referral opportunities to feed into the sales team to support sales growth.
You'll be a clear and confident communicator, who enjoys interacting and collaborating with others to solve problems and encourage continuous improvement. Your commercial skills will enable you to shape profitable renewal offers and negotiate based on value.
With a high volume of account activities on the go at the same time, both in and away from the office, you'll be working at a face pace and responding to change constantly. Your exceptional organisational skills and keen attention to detail will be essential to ensuring you keep tasks on track and take ownership for 'making it happen' on time.
- Highly organised and efficient, able to manage and prioritise work effectively, with an attention to detail
- Driven and enjoys working to targets
- Able to think around the task and capable of adding value where possible
- Positive outlook, strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership of results, genuine care for getting the best outcomes for the customer
- Confident, professional manner, smart and well presented
- Flexible and reliable, ready to get stuck in with what's needed
- Numerate and confident to analyse and present data and statistics
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written & verbal), enjoys interaction with people, collaborative working and exchanging ideas, able to gain support and cooperation from colleagues
Benefits: Health Cover, Sickness Benefit, Retail Discounts + Up to 28 Days Annual Leave
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Development Manager, Senior BDM, National Business Development Manager, Senior Account Manager, Key Accounts, Internal Sales Manager, Business Development, Senior Sales Executive, Commercial Sales, Key Sales, may also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Key Accounts
- Senior Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Internal Sales Manager
- Sales Development Manager
- Senior BDM
- National Business Development Manager
- Senior Sales Exec
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job