Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
As a result of investment and business growth, Epson are seeking to recruit an energetic Account Manager who will report into the Reseller Sales Manager, You will have an opportunity to work with our current Resellers and also establish new accounts by developing and implementing the business sales plan for designated customers/partners to generate business growth and maximise sales of Epson's Business Imaging & Visual Instrument products.
The role will be covering the Midlands but will be required to attend the reporting offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead, Herts on a regular basis.
- Promote the complete Epson range all products to increase Epson sales growth into specific reseller markets
- Set and achieve quarterly targets for aligned accounts and defined product range
- Develop and execute a sales plan for optimal customer portfolio management
- Account planning with aligned channel partners in order to identify and qualify new opportunities for growth
- Collect sales out data from channel partners in order to identify key target end users for Epson sales activity
- Maintain an opportunity pipeline for key business. Pass opportunities in defined verticals to vertical/product specialists and pass other opportunities to account managers
- Maximise opportunities from corporate account managers and specialist vertical account managers
- Agree and review quarterly business/marketing plans while identifying new marketing opportunities
- To identify, manage and execute promotional campaigns within specified accounts appropriate to customer and Epson business needs
- To track ROI of promotional campaigns run in conjunction with partner
- Ensure optimal implementation of generic Epson marketing campaigns within aligned accounts
Communication and Reporting:
- Follow and monitor the forecasting process for the assigned market and provide the utmost accuracy by supporting the central Epson Europe and Epson Marketing teams with the relevant information and "enrichment"
- Collate competitive market place information. Provide structured feedback and input to promotional activities with this knowledge
- Manage the development and implementation of the CRM initiative, as required
- Review qualification criteria with partners and ensure criteria are met. Meet targets on number of signed partners
- Present regular reports as detailed in KPIs. Reports will include but not be limited to portfolio reports, opportunity reports and Sales MDF ROI reports
- Identification of relevant customer case studies for onward use internally within Epson and/or external use
- Co-ordinate assistance from other support departments to provide resource, as required for the specified accounts
- Work effectively with end user vertical/specialist sales managers to optimise Epson's sales
- Liaise with European team on management of any pan EMEAR opportunities or target accounts
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Applications are welcomed from candidates in the following job roles - Reseller Account Manager, Account Manager, Account Owner, Account Executive
- Proven experience of managing reseller accounts in the IT Industry / Hardware Vendor
- Record of success in managing existing resellers and identifying potentials
- Innovative sales approach with regards creating ROI from pro-active marketing plans
- Good level of English, both written and verbal
Epson makes products for a wide range of customers and we are committed to having a diverse workforce. We offer a competitive salary and with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in our offices at Westside, Hemel Hempstead work in an excellent waterside location with close proximity to Apsley train station, onsite parking and a subsidised restaurant.
- Account Management
- Channel Sales
- Reseller Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job