Operating in this small but efficient working environment, you will be solely responsible for delivering a first class service to the company's established clients. Working closely with the senior management team you will be expected to maintain and develop key client relationships through continuous communication and impeccable delivery.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
* Acting as the main point of contact for all correspondence with key contacts at each business
* Capturing business requirements and liaising with the internal technical team to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of customer requests
* Visiting client sites to build rapport & provide updates on the progress of projects
* Performing basic data analysis for internal reporting purposes.
* Identify opportunities to grow the business
* Manage projects within client relationships
* Co-ordinate with IT Support Engineers working on the same account
* Attend client meetings
* Create client proposals
* Excellent organisational and time management skills
Candidates who have worked in a Client Relationship Management or Account manager (Key Accounts role within the IT industry will naturally be strongly preferred. A technical understanding of the services the company provides will obviously be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Customer Services / Account Manager to take full responsibility for Client Relationship Management and Business Development for a successful and growing city-based Managed Service Provider.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send up up-to-date Word copy of your CV, quoting reference ASH16664WC and state any relevant experience or skills you have that make you suited to this position.
The Ashdown Group Ltd acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job