I am currently recruiting for a Dealer Account Manager to work for a well-known and prestigious Finance Business in Basingstoke (under a 5 minute walk from Basingstoke Train Station)
Please review the below and if interested send an updated CV
DEALER ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Handling sales enquiries from designated dealers and converting into new business by negotiation and appropriate follow-up
- Obtaining required credit information on end users to allow Credit to make appropriate decisions
- Pro-actively contacting dealers to ensure new business flow is developed and maintained at levels where new business targets can be met
- Proposing and gaining agreement for new dealer relationships to be accepted as introductory sources
- Monitoring and reviewing KPIs and SLAs with specified dealers, ensuring agreed sales conversion rates and service quality are achieved
- Undertaking introductory source reviews in a timely fashion ensuring all dealers remain valid and compliant
- Maintaining close contact with Key Account Managers to ensure overall Key Account programme objectives are understood and met.
- I can work under my own initiative, but also as part of a dynamic sales team
- I will have previous B2B telephone sales experience, ideally within the vendor finance sector or capital goods sales
Achieve the designated revenue objectives
Proactively managing existing dealer relationships and also canvassing potential new dealers to achieve agreed finance penetration rates.
Convert new business opportunities introduced by these dealers by negotiating with the end user customer to achieve agreed new business goals.
Ensure that introductory sources are reviewed to aid achievement of conversion efficiencies that contribute to us providing industry leading service and support achievement of our desired cost/income ratio.Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"