Account Manager - Education Division - May 2019 | Greater London / Essex Based
- Join our dynamic, experienced, sector-leading Education division.
- Remedy Recruitment Group are a highly reputable and first tier preferred supplier on all major frameworks across our specialist divisions.
- Permanent role starting from May 2019
- Impressive office based in the Greater London area - less than 20 minutes away from Stratford.
The opportunity - Account Manager - Education Division
Opening in 2003, Remedy Recruitment Group has grown to over 40 staff members with a stronghold of the Education Recruitment market in London, Essex and Home Counties. As the company evolves and the division thrives, we are now looking for an Account Manager to join our busy Education team within our successful Loughton Office.
Whether you are kicking off your Account Management career or have previous experience, we would like to hear from you today! We will happily consider recruitment consultants who have experience of temporary or permanent education personnel supply. We are looking for a talented and charismatic individual with motivation, determination and organisational skills to succeed within recruitment!
This is a unique opportunity to build on and develop what is already a very successful team within the education sector. We strongly believe that our success is led by our staff and we invest heavily in the training and development of our team in order to ensure we continue to have the most knowledgeable, sector leading consultative experts in their field.
Why work for Remedy Recruitment Group?
- Basic salary from £21,000 to £30,000 (dependent on experience) OTE of £50,000+
- Uncapped commission structure and no desk cost ensuring commission earning potential from your very first deal
- 20 days’ holidays + public holidays + reduced working hours during school holidays
- Core working hours: 7.30am - 5.00pm Term time
- Excellent Greater London location - Loughton Central Line Station
- Ongoing Professional Training and Development
- Team Incentives & Social Nights Out
Our staff reward and recognition benefits include:
- Various experience days
- White water rafting
- Golf days
- A meal for 2 in a top-notch restaurant
- Lunch with the Directors
- 7 night trip to Dubai
- Spa weekends
- £500 Gift Vouchers
Does this sound like you?
- Driven, motivated and determined to succeed
- Adaptable, confident and charismatic
- Personable, confident and energetic, able to build strong relationships to work closely with candidates and schools
- Able to think innovatively, providing creative solutions
- Desire to work amongst like-minded people in a dynamic team
If you’re interested in learning more about working at Remedy Recruitment Group, contact us today for an informal chat.
- Account Management
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'