Unique opportunity to join a Digital Marketing agency at a time of rapid expansion to support some their existing and new clients. Based in Greater Manchester.
Opportunity to join a growing, vibrant digital marketing agency supporting some fantastic brands for SME to large blue chip companies. The business pride themselves on hiring the best talent, full of ideas and bursting with creativity. The business actively encourages personal and professional development as well as offering merit-based career progression for people that go the extra mile.
Opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing/Account Manager to join the team in Greater Manchester to work alongside the existing team of talented marketing specialists:
Account Manager - Digital Agency: Key Responsibilities
- To develop and maintain a close day-to-day and productive client relationships
- To present/report back results to clients, identifying key trends/recommendations/best practice and opportunities for growth
- Offer creative ideas to develop exciting campaigns
- Briefing job details to the client and all team members
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns/jobs
- Ensuring that the jobs stays within the allocated budget
Account Manager - Digital Agency: Key Skills
- Commercial marketing/digital marketing experience in a customer/client facing role
- An aptitude and working knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Excellent and confident interpersonal skills to persuade, negotiate and establish good working relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- First class organisational skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Commutable to Greater Manchester daily
Account Manager - Digital Agency offering a competitive package with great benefits and the chance to develop your career long term.
- "Account Manager" OR "Digital Marketing Executive"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job