The successful applicant will have a background in digital agency services and accustom to working closely with clients on creative briefs. They will possess a keen creative eye while understanding what design elements work best for various digital marketing channels. The applicant will also be comfortable working across multiple projects simultaneously and meeting strict deadlines. As well as the ability to interpret campaign data and feeding these finding back into the creative design process.
- Creation and implementation of a creative operational strategy, ensuring commercial & creative is aligned to business goals of clients.
- Working closely with the Creative & UX management team to identify and improve processes acting as the bridge between client & project delivery.
- Create strong working relationships with key stakeholders such as the traffic & UX team and its clients globally.
- Creation of new real time data ad formats for acquisition & retention campaigns.
- Ensure innovation is cultivated within the department to drive new opportunity.
- Provide leadership and motivation to the creative department.
- Responsible for effective forecasting and budgeting requirements for the creative department.
- Overseeing all creative efforts are on schedule, strategy and budget.
- Would be able to interrogate a client brief and work with the appropriate teams to propose a strategy to answer its objectives.
- Is able to write inspiring creative briefs, from which banner development team can work to.
- Is able to coordinate internal stakeholders to create budgets, timelines, campaign ideas and creative strategy in answer to all clients' briefs
- Working with the internal teams would be able to organise and manage resource to deliver all aspects of creative development process.
- Leading on the briefing of internal stakeholders, provide effective and constructive creative judgement and demonstrate a passion for the delivery of inspiring creative.
- Would be confident in presenting creative ideas, with fully realised rationale to clients; this may be in a range of environments from informal face to face meetings to formal pitch processes.
- Is able to understand the 'bigger picture' of how all the deliverables of a multi-channel campaign come together and can confidently talk about this to clients and internal stakeholders.
Client Liaison/Campaign Delivery:
- To provide ad hoc client and account team support as appropriate, interacting well in exchanges and enabling activity and key performance indicators to be met.
- Is able to identify opportunities of business growth and be able to sell in addition creative services.
- Can identify areas of improvement and ensure they are used in the streamlining of creation of assets and client interaction.
- To assist with monitoring the success of the campaign as it runs, analysing results and suggesting changes and improvements where appropriate.
Software / Skills:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Competitive basic salary + generous bonus structure
- 25 days a year holiday
- Company Pension
- Private health insurance
- Season ticket loan
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job