Customer Account manager Aylesbury - £30,000-£35,000
An ambitious, fast paced and growing company based in Aylesbury who pride themselves on delivering top-quality service are currently recruiting for a permanent customer service account manager.
This is a full time permanent position.
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Company benefits to include: 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, Pension scheme Free car parking
- Main point of contact for existing customer base
- Identify opportunities and sell additional services to existing customers.
- Keep abreast of product developments & changes that affect customers, ensuring a clear communication process.
- Complete service call to all new customers
- Customer care call to all customers prior to their renewals.
- Manage the administration for product upgrades and similar, liaising with the Technical Team.
- Maintain and manage CRM database.
- Maintain and manage Mailchimp.
- Keep colleagues informed of any customer changes.
Ideal candidate will be:
· You will need to have sales background with knowledge or experience of standard accounting practices.
· Strong working knowledge of sales and marketing industry, including digital tools and techniques.
· Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and ideally web analytics, and GoogleAdWords. · Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work alone or within a team.
· The ability to work well under pressure, be proactive, inquisitive, quick to learn, well organised and able to multi-task.
· Drive and desire to succeed in order to reach company and personal targets
· Excellent Customer Service skills
If you're interested then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'