Up to £24,000
Our client is an award-winning, creative agency, punching well above its weight with big brands, who are looking for an Account Executive to join them. They are specialists in their chosen sectors of automotive; aerospace, defence, security, industrial engineering, construction and business services.
Clients come to them for expert knowledge of the marketplace and due to expansion, they’re seeking an Account Executive to join their busy team, working across PR and marketing accounts.
This role will be based at their new purpose designed offices just outside of Cirencester and the successful Account Executive will benefit from free parking.
- Provide PR support, including; compiling media lists & media packs, ordering press packs and talking with journalists, trade bodies & venues
- Review media outlets for press coverage
- Research and write articles, blogs and press releases, as well as briefing the copywriting team and providing feedback
- Write up meeting notes, format documents & proof read
- Help maintain advertising schedules for booking ads
- Research suppliers
- Estimate jobs, raise POs and invoices and monitor budgets vs actual charges
- Conduct desk research, sourcing and reviewing campaign metrics to draw meaningful recommendations
- A passion for copywriting and researching
- Confident communicator; firm but friendly
- Excellent organisational skills & able to handle multiple projects at once
- A keen eye for detail
- A can-do and positive attitude
- A fun and progressive place to work
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Free Parking
- Idyllic location
If you require any further information please contact Sue Waters on
GB Marketing is your specialist in Marketing and Agency recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including PR, Ecommerce, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Creative Marketing and communications.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage marketing jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'