- Have you got great communication skills?
- Are you motivated to build a successful career with a global marketing business?
- Can you show a demonstrable track record in sales administration?
As a Account Executive you will be working alongside the Co-Founders supporting them with their New Business Sales department.
The role is varied and will see you getting involved in quotes, liaising with the purchasing and finance teams, booking travel, managing diaries and data management.
Inside Marketing are the leading B2B technology lead generation agency for EMEA.
We help grow global brands like Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM as well as fast growth, heavily backed start-ups grow rapidly with unique direct, digital and social marketing campaigns.
The Account Executive Role
- Supporting the Co-Founders with everyday tasks in all areas of the business.
- You will work with the CRM Salesforce Building Target List Data, Reporting on Data, Generating Reports and entering Sales Pipeline.
- Booking travel to and from Sales Meetings, helping the New Business Sales Team get to where they need to be.
- Have excellent administration skills, working across Excel, Email, Word and Powerpoint.
- Be able to communicate your progress effectively.
- Assisting with Linkedin and other Social Campaign activity.
- Supporting senior management in tasks, travel booking and ad hoc duties.
Skills And Experience
No experience is necessary, but the following is desirable.
- Especially confident using the telephone.
- Energetic with a can-do attitude.
- Willing to learn.
- Very strong verbal communication skills.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work alongside Co-Founders and other Senior Management.
- Exposure to the world’s largest tech companies such as Oracle, SAP, Google and IBM.
- Free breakfast.
- Monthly employee awards and company socials.
- Quarterly company wide parties.
- Expert training and development with your own Career development plan.
- A fast pace, exciting and dynamic work environment.
- The opportunity to develop career to Account Management and New Business Acquisition.
If you are looking to progress your career in a fast growing marketing agency, apply today!
- Fast Learner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'