Job Title: Account Executive
Our Bournemouth based client is currently looking for an Account Executive to join their team.
The role focus is to support the Account Manager and Account Director in maintaining positive client relationships, supporting projects through the agency and delivering on expectations.
About the Role:
You will be at the coal face where all the action happens, helping to decipher the brief and provide hands-on support in all the tasks that ultimately make ideas on a piece of paper come to life.
The successful candidate will work with a small skilled team headed up by the Account Director. The team are driven to deliver the best to clients, and as part of that team you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the briefs, the quality of delivery and the financials of the accounts.
- Supporting the Account Manager to deliver on day-to-day tasks.
- Developing creative and technical briefs with your team, planning and technical teams
- Support in keeping financial planning, status reports and project plans up to date.
- Drafting cost plans
- Scheduling studio resource
- Briefing & copy-checking
- Handling client feedback through studio
- Site testing & CMS uploads
- Image sourcing
- And generally making clients smile
- You must be confident writing professional communications, handling enquiries over the phone and be generally familiar with standard office programmes (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- A background in marketing, advertising or communications (through work, study or play) would be preferable and agency experience is a bonus.
The ideal candidate will be personable, highly motivated, and ambitious with a desire to impress and make people smile. You should be able to organise your own time, spin multiple plates with a keen eye for detail and not be afraid to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job