We have an opportunity available for an Account Executive (Specialist & Agency) to join our team based in Manchester. The role is available on a full time, permanent basis. The role is offering a competitive salary package plus excellent benefits.
Primesight is one of the fastest growing media companies in the UK. We are one of the leading outdoor media owners, an industry worth around £1 billion per year. We have just won Sales Team of the Year at Campaign Media Awards in 2015, awarded with three stars at Best Companies which hopefully shows that you would join a successful, thought leading Outdoor media sales team. With our key values around ‘Making an Impression’ we look for people who naturally suit our 3 values of Exceeding Expectations, Responsiveness and Accountable.
As our Account Executive you will be working across all Out of Home specialist contact points to deliver a service that is responsive, accountable and exceeds expectations.
You will work closely with the sales planning team, account managers and account directors to deliver response to brief, proactive ideas and campaign management and delivery.
The Account Executive duties and key responsibilities:
- Responsible for research and planning to identify client and sector growth opportunities.
- You will be the day to day contact responding to campaign briefs in an intelligent way ensuring we are exceeding expectations
- Managing campaign delivery to ensure that our clients campaigns make an impression quickly and with quality
- Build a strong understanding of each Out of Home Specialist’s key planning processes in order to closer align ourselves and create a deeper relationship.
- Use our tools, systems and services to deliver the best customer experience
- Generate ideas and presentations that bring new clients and growth to the business.
What we’re looking for in our Account Executive
- Sales experience or experience working in Out of Home is essential
- A strong understanding of the current media marketplace and of how individual media works together on a schedule is desired
- Good presentation and proposal writing skills are essential, as is a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong knowledge of how to use social media platforms as a business tool
- An ability to build relationships is the cornstone of what we do
- Candidate must be well organised
- Identifies and tackles problems without prompting
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you’d like to join us as our Account Executive then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Learn more about us on our company website including the story behind winning Sales Team of the Year at Campaign Media Awards in 2015 and 2016, and our Best Companies Survey – all of which hopefully show that you would join a successful, thought-leading, outdoor media sales team.
Primesight is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job