This is a huge multinational organisation with real opportunities to develop a career and excellent training.
Key duties for this role as Account Executive
- Building business with existing top accounts (50%) and opening new accounts in the territory (50%).
- Build sales with existing major accounts and develop new accounts nationwide. Using good leads provided and some cold selling.
- Good communicator with the internal intranet etc and CRM (Salesforce®)
- Supporting accounts with excellent customer services
- Detailed communication internal and external
The successful candidate as Account Executive will have the following skills:
- Successful sales experience from ideally a courier service but any good salesperson with a good demonstrable sales track record of building existing and new accounts should apply.
- Well presented and polished to be able to properly represent this major company
- Excellent field New Business Development skills essential
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to act autonomously and work to KPIs
- Build very strong relationships
- Highly disciplined and process driven
- Clear understanding of the sales process
- Ability to engage at senior level with clients.
- Excellent communicator in English both written and verbal
- Ambitious, driven and dynamic
- IT Literate and familiar with the use of CRM and similar
- Full UK Driving licence
- Location. Southeast with commutable access to Central London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job