About this role
It’s account management, but not quite as you know it.
Our client are looking for an exceptional individual with peerless skills in both project and people management to join their growing team and make their clients look their absolute best when it counts. You will deliver outstanding and precise content to a deadline-driven schedule, often in multiple time zones. You will do your clients’ thinking for them by understanding their business and their audience. Not easy.
They are a high challenge agency, with a dynamic, fast-moving culture in which they push themselves. The ability to remain calm, build the trust of senior clients who are themselves operating in a highly-pressurised environment, and bring order to complex tasks, is essential.
Account Management responsibilities:
- Be the first point of client contact and an ambassador for the agency and its brand.
- Interrogate, challenge and understand the client’s communication requirements, translating them into an actionable design brief for the studio.
- Manage client expectations clearly, including delivery timings, costs, format restrictions etc.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with existing clients based on your personal performance.
- Optimise project profitability.
- Ensure the highest standards of production and detail.
- Demonstrate tight, consistent and disciplined project administration.
- Over time, develop a clear understanding of the clients’ industry dynamics, corporate structure, brand, team structure, role, responsibilities, working style and expectations.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- A degree-level qualification - 2:1 preferred
- Client facing experience in design, communications or PR agency essential
- A bright and proactive person capable of synthesizing complexity and working at pace
- A clear and concise communicator who is an active listener as well as a talker
- Outstanding client services skills with a thorough understanding of the value of building brilliant 'performance based’ customer relationships
- A positive can-do attitude; will always go the extra mile for clients and the company
- Responsibility and ownership of both internal and external projects
- A thorough knowledge of relevant software applications - especially MS PowerPoint
- The ability to think quickly and learn fast
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- Account Management
- Design Briefs
- B2B Client Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job