Account Director / Senior Account Director (Medical Communications)
Summary / Heading
A global Medical Communications agency is looking for an Account Director or Senior Account Director to assume responsibility for a consumer health, commercial market access and publications account; supporting clients, line managing junior colleagues and making proactive and confident decisions. This account will be working across a variety of materials including slide decks, videos and ad boards so experience/knowledge in this area would be desirable.
You will be utilising effective project management skills to manage timelines, finalise budgets and drive all account processes so experience and confidence in problem solving and managing internal and external collaborators is key. You will have experience in client management and will provide updates and strategic guidance as required whilst also identifying and developing business opportunities within new and existing accounts.
Strong account management experience within Medical Communications is key, as is an understanding of local and international regulations and skills in new business development. Excellent organisational skills and a strong attention to detail is crucial.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a supportive team in one of the leading MedComms agencies, taking control of managing a number of exciting live events.
Salary (If applicable)
£50-70k (depending on role and experience)
Client Company Statement / USP and Link
This fast-growing and forward-thinking MedComms company is seeking talented individuals to join their Accounts teams as an Account Director or Senior Account Director. This diverse role will offer someone the chance to work on an interesting and varied account across consumer health, market access and publications.
You will be working with clients across the world to deliver a range of unique scientific materials for their needs, and have the support provided from this communications global leader.
• 25 days holiday
• In-office Pilates and HIT training.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Life Assurance
• Private Health Insurance
Role / Description
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Take ultimate responsibility for the overall account performance.
• Provide strategic guidance to clients and senior team.
• Lead new business activities and support business development.
• Reviews and finalises business and budgeting plans.
• Takes responsibility for the professional development of line reports.
• Life Sciences degree (BSc or higher).
• 7-8 years medical communications experience within a Medical Communications agency.
• Experience of working on consumer health accounts (preferable, not essential).
• Experience of working on global market access accounts (preferable, not essential).
• Experience of working on publications accounts (preferable, not essential).
• Strong project management and strategic skills.
• An understanding of the industry local and international regulations.
• A high level of computer skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Effective communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Proven business development skills.
• Strong attention to detail and high organizational skills.
Key Benefits To You:
• Opportunity to work on a variety of accounts/materials.
• Opportunity to work with highly talented team members.
• Excellent opportunities to increase knowledge and refine account director skills.
Agency Statement / USP / Link / Contact Details
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
- Account Director : Medical Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job