** A level Maths Teacher
** Part-time (3 days per week)
** To start after February half term
An independent school based in Central London require a part-time teacher of A level Maths and are seeking a teacher who is able to teach, or have working knowledge of the following modules:
** FP1, FP2, FP3
** S2, S3, S4
** M2, M3, M4
The Maths department has a strong record of success and are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Teacher to join them after the half term.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A recognised teaching qualification
• A current DBS (Registered to the update service)
• A confident and friendly approach
• A strong background in Maths.
• Experience in teaching in a wide variety of classroom settings.
The successful applicant for this post will be expected to:
• Teach A level Maths
• Secure outstanding attainment and progress at all key stages.
• Provide extra-curricular support for pupils to ensure outstanding achievement and progress for exam groups and promote enjoyment and participation in the subject for non-exam groups.
• Show flexibility, innovation and intelligence in responding to the needs of the pupils and school as a whole.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job