World renowned and leading FM contractor, highly successful within Building Services Maintenance. My client at present holds an impressive portfolio of clients and contracts and are looking to add to their team with an experienced A/C engineer.
- Mobile role covering Birmingham, Coventry and Worcestershire.
- Van/fuel card + package
- Service, Maintenance, Repairs and Installation
- Must be F-Gas Qualified/NVQ Level in A/C
- Working on a range of commercial contracts
- Worked on Splits, Multi Splits, VRV, VRFThe Successful Applicant
- * The candidate must have experience working on a range of different refrigeration and air conditioning systems, however NVQ is not necessary, as long as the candidate has time served experience.
- UK Clean, Full driving license
- F-Gas Qualification is essential
- Previous experience working as a Mobile A/C Engineer
- Appreciation for electrical engineering favourable
- Other multi-skilled qualifications (electrical/mechanical) welcome but not essential What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity within a well established organisation
- competitive salary
- progression and development opportunities
- the successful candidate will also be supplied with a work van and fuel card
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job