8 Month Fixed Term Contract Residential Conveyancer
Headhunter Group are working with a busy firm of solicitors in South London seeking a Licensed Conveyancer/ Qualified Conveyancing Solicitor. Due to an influx in work my client requires a competent conveyancer to manage a residential conveyancing portfolio.
This is a fixed term contract over 32 weeks so please be mindful of this.
Duties will include;
- Caseload will consist of Residential Conveyancing matters, to include: Sales & Purchases, Freehold, Leasehold, Re-mortgages and Shared Ownership.
- To work independently on your own caseload and meet strict deadlines.
- The use of a Case management system.
- Take instructions from clients.
- Seek to protect clients' interests at all times, while taking precautions against potential fraud and money laundering.
- Send terms of engagement and estimates of fees and disbursements.
- Obtain or check Land Registry documents or title deeds (if the land is unregistered).
- Draft or check sales contracts and agree terms with the conveyancer acting for the other party to the transaction.
- Collate and send or check supporting legal and financial documents.
- Deal with all financial aspects of a transaction.
For more details please contact Chris Russon on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'