Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment will be holding Candidate Registration Days in Wimbledon and Epsom over the next two weeks.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in on one of the days with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Open days take place between 9:00am - 5:30pm at the following locations:
Wimbledon - Tuesday 17th April 2018 - The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB
Epsom - Wednesday 25th April 2018 - Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT18 5AD
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- Your CV and National Insurance card/letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our offices if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
7.5 Tonne Lorry Driver/Warehouse Operative
Our client is looking for a 7.5 Tonne Lorry Driver and Warehouse Operative to join their team based in Morden. The role will include making deliveries to customers in private homes and building sites in and around the M25, as well as general warehouse duties when not out on deliveries.
Working hours are between 8am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday, and the occasional Saturday between 8am - 1pm.
- Delivering large items for and on behalf of the client in and around the M25
- Ensuring great care is taken in transporting items and carrying to and from the warehouse and customer’s homes/sites
- Engaging with the public in a courteous and friendly manner
- Ensuring relevant paperwork is handled carefully and efficiently
- General warehouse duties where required
- CPC Licence and 7.5 Tonne experience essential
- Well presented, polite and organised
- Good degree of physical fitness, as lifting is required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job