5 x Trainee / Graduate Financial Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level
Salary: £24,000 basic, 1st year OTE up to £50,000, 2nd year OTE up to £80,000+
London’s market leading consultancy are currently looking to increase their market presence and to do so are looking to hire entry level, trainee recruitment consultants to join their expanding team in London. Although boutique in feel and style, this company operate on a global scale with offices in Ireland, Hong Kong, Middle East, Singapore and Australia providing the opportunity for consultants to work in international locations.
Training is paramount to this company’s success, as it is focused on ensuring that you become an industry specialist in your chosen field. Consultants receive bespoke training programmes to ensure that any areas for development are built upon whist ensuring that your strengths are maximised in order for you to unleash maximum earning potential.
This company offer graduate entry level recruitment consultants fantastic career progression opportunities; each consultant is given an individual and tailored career path which is based on their personal strengths and goals. This is continued throughout the consultants’ career as they have 3 different academies to focus on development as each stage is entered.
The role of a recruitment consultant is a professional sales career and will require a character which can easily develop new relationships with clients and candidates alike and be able to keep up with a fast paced and dynamic working life.
- To succeed in recruitment you must be extremely money motivated, ambitious and very eager to succeed within your career.
- A confident and outgoing nature is essential in order to successfully build relationships.
- A degree educated candidate is desirable but not essential. A business related degree is often favourable.
- High achieving or sporting backgrounds are desirable
- 1st year OTE up to £50k and 2nd year OTE up to £80k
- Opportunity for fast track career progression
- Uncapped commission
- Monthly, Quarterly and yearly incentives.
- All expenses paid monthly Lunch Clubs to 5* Star London restaurants.
If you are looking to begin your lucrative career in recruitment click apply be considered for an interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'