Production Workers Wanted
Just off the A5 near Lutterworth
6 am - 4 pm (moving to rotating shifts within 6 months)
£8.73 p/hour plus lucrative overtime
Immediate Start & Full Time Temp 2 Perm
I am looking for 5 new production workers for a major factory located just outside of Rugby near the A5.
These are hands-on roles where you will learn how to operate semi-automated machinery used to create building materials.
The work is fast, the product is heavy and it's a little mucky so why would anyone want to apply for this role?
Well here are 3 answers to that question…
- The money is excellent and it's £340 (gross) p/week plus regular overtime paid at a juicy enhanced rate. The salary goes up to £10.04 p/hour when you eventually move onto shifts again plus overtime.
- This is a long-term role which could very well end up going permanent for the right person. No more short-term assignments or wondering if you will get a text saying you're not needed.
- The challenge as this is a varied role with lots to learn. You will not only work up a sweat but become multiskilled on the different machinery used in the manufacturing process.
In order to be considered for this job - we just ask that you have the following skills:
- Recent experience working in a production environment (not just warehouse work).
- Physically fit and flexible enough to work shifts.
- Motivated and reliable - we want someone who will work when they are needed regardless of the weather.
- Money hungry -you can earn a small fortune with the overtime, so we want someone who doesn't mind putting in the hours.
Have you read enough and want to apply now?
All you need to do is respond to this advert with your CV clearly showing the skills you feel make you the perfect candidate and your phone number.
Please note: interviews are being arranged for Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th May with a view to start on Tuesday 29th May. Also due to the location, you do need your own transport.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job