Want to begin your career in the second fastest growing sector in the UK?
Our client is looking for 3x Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join their rapidly-expanding team, as they look to triple their staff over the course of 2018. You will be responsible for generating a strong candidate pipeline for our clients. You will be provided with the best possible platform to succeed via their world class training programme, whilst doing so in a sociable and buzzing office environment.
- Quarterly all-expenses paid holidays for top performers (last year included Dubai, Singapore and Miami)
- Membership to exclusive London clubs upon joining the company
- £1,000 relocation bonus if you choose to move office
- 'Funday Fridays' - one Friday a month the whole team have the day off and do a social event
- Christmas party abroad
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants for top performers
Job title: 3x Graduate Property Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £22-25k basic, £40-45k OTE
Start date: February 2018
Our client specialises in recruitment in the property sector and have offices across the UK. They are looking for an entrepreneurial candidate who is able to think for themselves and manage their candidates well in order to source the best possible talent.
They have been voted in the top 15 of the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For in the UK for the last 5 years and are one of the fastest growing companies within the sector, so it's a genuinely fantastic place to launch your career in recruitment.
You will initially be based in Bank as a Graduate Property Recruitment Consultant, during which time you will be fully trained and get up to speed with their fast paced environment. You will learn everything you need with both theory and practical training to become a successful Recruitment Consultant. After one year, you will have the opportunity to work in one of their offices across the UK, should you wish to broaden your horizons. You will be rewarded for your efforts in both uncapped commission as well as monthly lunch clubs, all expenses paid holidays and membership to exclusive London clubs.
- Sourcing high quality candidates for live vacancies across the UK
- Qualifying candidates over the phone to assess whether or not they are the right fit
- Ensuring that the quality of candidate remains high to best represent the clients
- Creation of vacancy adverts
- Face to face meetings with clients to build relationships
- Consult with both candidates and clients to support both their needs
- A strong work ethic and money motivated
- Competitive edge and evidence to show this (e.g. a background in sport)
- Resilient nature to deal with being knocked back
- A recent graduate with a 2:2 from a top 40 university
- Confident in communicating with candidates and a desire to make it in sales
- Ambition to progress
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to James Axford at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Graduate Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job