2nd Line Support Technician - Urgent
Job title: 2nd Line Support Technician
Salary: up to £36k + Bonuses
My client is a driven and successful company, and they are looking for a 2nd line support Technician to join their team. This role requires someone who is process orientated, effective and has the ability to build rapport with their clients. They are a great company who are willing to invest time in their staff to be successful, they are looking for someone who has a previous background in IT and is looking for a long-term role. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a team player and a good sense of humour.
- Setting up and supporting small and medium business networks
- Supporting PCs and servers remotely and on-site (Win7/8/10, 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Installing business computer systems
- Office 365 maintenance, installation and migration
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Setting up email accounts and website hosting (Linux and Windows)
- Managing WHM web servers and DNS
- Administration of IP Phone systems (via web-based interface)
- Supporting customer applications.
- Previous experience working for an MSP or Software house would be desirable
- Team player
- Keen to learn
- Confident communicating over the phone
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'