2nd LINE FIELD ENGINEER - HATFIELD - £32K
LOCATION: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
SALARY: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
JOB TYPE: Permanent
An MSP client of mine is looking for an experienced 2nd Line IT Field Engineer or a strong 1st Line who is looking to progress and further develop their career. You will support various IT infrastructures in different sectors. To come with it, a competitive salary and training support will be offered. For more information, see details below or reach me directly via email or contact number listed.
- Professionally supporting managed service clients with user bases up to 500
- Organise and implement customer desktop, server and network systems
- Troubleshooting and reacting appropriately to client requests/alerts
- Working pm telephone and remotely with clients
- Proactive planning, maintaining support for client's IT systems and strategy
- Must have a professional UK driving license
- Strong knowledge in Office 365
- Good system, software and hardware diagnostics, fault and problem-solving ability
- Proven exposure in technical support and Microsoft Windows Server 2017 or above
- Qualifications: MCP, MCSE (preferred but not desirable)
If interested, please e-mail your updated CV and you will receive a response should you be shortlisted. Otherwise, if you know someone who is suitable please pass on these details. Successful referrals will be rewarded with a £250 voucher.
GreatFind Recruitment is a London based recruitment agency specialising within the IT and EdTech sectors. We pride ourselves on our strategic, consultative approach, delivering tailored recruitment solutions that meet your goals. We help you grow, whether you're exploring your career options or building your own team.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We've worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won't rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.
- Windows Server
- Office 365
- 2nd line IT support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'