An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for a 24/7 Desktop Support Engineer to join one of the UK's leading organisations
As a desktop support engineer you will be part of the technical support team and work in a dynamic environment with new challenges and technologies being constantly developed. The roles primary objective is to deliver excellent customer service and quality technical support for the Groups employers and end users.
The team provide 24x7 support to the business and will be split between two 12 hour shifts (07:00 - 19:00 and 19:00 - 07:00) on a 4 day rotation.
- 2nd line support.
- Close attention to service level agreements (SLA's) and setting a clear expectation to the customer.
- Delivering a first class service focusing on customer satisfaction and responding to internal customer's needs.
- Maintaining and supporting Windows technology within offices, responding to issues in an efficient and timely manner.
- Participate and implement elements of business projects as and when required.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures clearly and the forethought to highlight necessary amendments, ensuring documentation is current.
- Participating in the technical team and ensuring a good work ethic.
- 2nd line support experience within a large helpdesk or desktop support team.
- Proven track record of providing high quality customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to provide technical support on Windows 7/8.
- An understanding of network infrastructure.
- Android, iOS and BlackBerry configuration skills desirable.
- An IT or Customer Service qualification would be desirable (i.e. ITIL Foundation, NVQ etc.).
- Logical problem solving through to resolution
- Work well as part of a team, supporting other members of the helpdesk.
- A full, clean UK driving license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or send your up to date CV to Michael Coe at Michael (dot) coe (at) networkerstechnology (dot) com
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
- desktop support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'