2024 Global Ops Accounting campaign
Are you a Qualified Management Accountant moving to the UK / Ireland? Our Finance and Financial Services recruitment Teams in London can assist qualified Accounting professionals. We recruit roles across internal and external audit - or if you've most recently been in industry, we cover a broad remit of roles across Industry & Commerce, Public Sector as well as roles that sit within Financial Services & Banking.
PageGroup has 40 years expertise in professional services recruitment with a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry. Our Global Opportunities team are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to the UK/Ireland. Please email a copy of your CV and your right to work evidence to apply for assistance and we will contact you to set up a Teams call.
We can assist with
- Verifying your right to work and registration
- Internal referral to Specialist Finance and FS Teams and Consultants
- Information about London and guidance on current salary rates
Please note we are unable to respond to requests for sponsorship and cannot assist you to obtain a visa, employers with sponsorship roles tend to recruit directly.
- The UK Government register of licensed Sponsors can be found here: https://government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-workers
- Further information on all UK Visas can be found on the UK Visas and Immigration website here: https://government/organisations/uk-visas-and-immigration
For Global Ops assistance you will:
- A Chartered accountant (we also have a team who looks after part-qualified roles, so please do email us if you're still in the process of qualifying, or qualified by experience)
- Hold a Visa or passport valid in the UK / Ireland
- Have recently arrived in the UK or be arriving within the next two months
Our Finance and Financial Services Teams in London can assist qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA, CPA) who have exposure within global companies. The following roles in particular are in demand:
- Management Accountant
- Senior Finance Business Partner
- Senior Management Accountant
- Customer Service (Banking)
- Financial Accountant
- Finance Manager
- Systems Accountant
- Project Accountant
- Head of Finance
- Group Accountant
Uniquely, for External Audit candidates we may be able to offer sponsorship if you are currently working in EXTERNAL audit and have at least three years experience. Please note this is the only discipline for which we may be able to offer sponsorship and we cannot respond to requests for sponsorship from anyone other than qualified external auditors with a minimum three years recent experience.
New Year new start, register now for roles beginning in January 2024
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next two months now is a great time to discuss how the Global Opportunities Team at Michael Page can assist you.
- Management Accountant
- Risk & Compliance
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'